We are now forming critique groups to begin in September 2018 open to all members and future members who join at Participating Artist Level.
The monthly reviews will be constructive, help you receive valuable feedback and give input. This is an opportunity to develop long term and meaningful relationships with other artists. And there are other benefits that come with Participating Membership level (see membership). If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call: 310 429 0973
- 7 – 12 qualified artists per group
- Monthly Group visit to each studio
- Final Show hosted by SBC SoLA w reception
- Professional review by professional critic/artist/writer
- New: 2nd year: Creativity / Mindfulness Practice
Send the following by email to: Southbaycontemporary@gmail.com (subject line Critique group)
- Submit 4 jpgs of your art work:
Art work must show development of a series with unified concept or idea. All media considered, jpg size no larger than 1 mb.
- Include in body of email:
- your name, address, email, cell phone, web address.
- brief description of your artwork
- preferred Days / time you would be available to meet on monthly basis.
- Join SBC Participating Membership
Click here to join – SBC Membership
- CREATIVITY GROUP (NEW)
Intended for artists who have completed one year in a critique group. The focus of this group is on creativity practices, mindfulness and interactive projects. Group Meetings will be quarterly. Gallery Exhibition will be included at completion of 12 months.