- hosting critiques and portfolio reviews for local artists
- leading free art workshops for the community
- developing art programs with with inner city art teachers and schools, and
- collaborating with a homeless outreach group to bring art to those experiencing homeless.
STUDENT MEMBER: $20 per year
SUPPORTING MEMBER: $50 per year
**PARTICIPATING MEMBER: $100 per year, including benefits
FOUNDING MEMBER: $500 per year, including benefits, recognition / gift of art
Participating Member Benefits:
- Entry fee waived for SBC SoLA juried shows – (1 or 2 juried shows/ year)
- Option to apply for participation in Critique Group / Creative Practice Group
- Show your art in SoLA Gallery exhibition for Critique or Creative Practice group
- Creative Practice and Critique Groups: Get feedback on your art, support of peers, valuable conversation, creative interactive projects, and gallery exhibition and reception. New groups form each fall.
- Option to have a solo show (SoLA can host 2 solo shows per year w/ fee)
- Participate in cultural outings planned for SoLA members
- Guidelines: Please see Participating Artists for more information
To join, please provide the following information with your payment:
Comments or questions are welcome.