SBC SoLA is launching a new membership participation program.
You can help sustain SBC SoLA by getting involved in these ways:
STUDENT MEMBER: $20 per year
SUPPORTING MEMBER: $50 per year
PARTICIPATING MEMBER: $100 per year, including benefits
FOUNDING MEMBER: $500 per year, including benefits, recognition / gift of art
Participating Member Benefits:
- Entry Fee waived for SBC SoLA Juried shows – (1 or 2 juried shows/ year)
- Option to Apply for Participation in Critique Group / Creative practice Group*
- Show your art in SoLA Gallery exhibition for Critique group
- Option to have a Solo show (SoLA can host 2 solo shows per year w/ fee)
- Join before August 2018 and pay only $75: save 25%
Get feedback on your art, support of peers, valuable conversation, creative interactive projects, a professional critique and gallery exhibition & reception. The Groups range from 7 – 12 artists and will determine best time/day for all to meet on monthly basis. New groups forming now and begin meeting in September 2018.
PARTICIPATING MEMBER guidelines: Please see >Critique Groups for more information
To join, please provide the following information with your payment:
Comments or questions are welcome.